Sleeping on a cloud in the heart of Amsterdam....
Stay safe with us.....
We want you to relax and not to worry about COVID-19 issues. We want you and ourselves to be healthy and safe! This is how we deal with the situation as long as there is no vaccine available:
- Before your arrival we will ask you by -email if you have breathing, coughing- or temperature issues. If so, please stay home, we will not be able to welcome you at our B&B
- Upon arrival, we will measure your temperature (Infrared) and ask you to disinfect your hands. We have an infrared touchless dispenser in our hallway, which you can use anytime you walk into our B&B
- We will at all times keep 1,5-meter distance from each other. We will check you in on our large kitchen table, because we love to get to know you and tell you all about our city
- Your breakfast is served in your room. Obviously we’ll put your freshly prepared breakfast tray in front of the room and knock on your door at the requested time
- Your room is cleaned every day (as usual) and ‘touch points’ are disinfected for your safety. We’ll provide you with kitchen paper and disinfectant soap in the room in addition to the usual towel sets and amenities
- We provide comfortable slippers for your convenience, so that you can leave your shoes in front of your door
- Please note that facemasks are mandatory in public transportation. Reason is that it’s not possible to keep 1,5-meter distance in trams, trains and buses